Matrona meaning and origin
Origin of Unfamiliar Matrona is in Latin language is used as a baby girl name and is majorly used in Russian, Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Matrona is "Lady".
Variants of Matrona
View middle names that goes with Matrona like Lavina, Cayetana,Names that rhyme with Matrona
Popularity of Matrona
Matrona is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Matrona is a common name in Ukraine and Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Greece, Russia, Indonesia, Moldova, Latvia and Georgia. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Matrona as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Matrona
You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you.
Other names similar to Matrona, for name hunters
- Valentin - Meaning of Valentin is Vigorous, The Healthy or The Strong is of Latin origin and is used for baby boys is commonly used in Scandinavian and Swedish
- Leona - Eminent and Venerable unisex name Leona is rooted from Old Greek and Latin mostly used in English, Swedish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Leona is "Lioness or The Word Leo with the Meaning Lion"
- Benthe means The Blessed is of Latin origin, a baby girl name is largely used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Loryc - Meaning of Loryc is Little Laurent came from Latin
- Donatien is originated from Latin language bestowed upon baby boys and is used notably in French, Donatien means "Given Given By God or Given"
Namesakes of Matrona
- Matrona Nikonova, canonized saint of the Russian Orthodox Church