Matthy meaning and origin
Origin of Matthy is in Hebrew language, meaning of Matthy is "Gift of God". Matthy is derived from Matthew. Matthew is English form of Matthæus. Of Hebrew origin, Matthew, Matthew means "Gift of the Lord, Gift of God and Bear and Gift of Yahweh". Matthy is celebrated on September 21st.Names that rhyme with Matthy
Popularity of Matthy
Matthy is a familiar baby name in Netherlands. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Matthy around the globe.
What numbers say about Matthy?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are a passionate lover. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Other names similar to Matthy, for name hunters
- Manoela - The girl name Manoela means "God is with Us" used in Portuguese is originated from Hebrew
- Reuel - Darling and Evergreen boy name Reuel is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Reuel is "Friend of God" is dominantly used in English and Hebrew
- Jimmey means Holder of Heels, Holder of the Heel and Ya-hew May Protect is rooted from Hebrew is mainly used for boys. Jimmey is derivative of Jim.
- Myrjam - Girl name Myrjam means "Bitterness". Its origin is in Hebrew is used particulary in English and French
- Nirali - Anomalous Nirali came from Hebrew is particulary used in Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil, meaning of Nirali is "Unique or Different from All or Different" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Matthy
We could not find any notable namesake.