Mayeda meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Mayeda means "The Cloth on which You Eat in Heaven or The Suraah Mayeda in the Quran", notably used in Arabic is of English origin. Mayeda is version of desirable and ceaseless Maida. Maida is a version of Maidi. Unexpected choice and Modern Maida came from English, meaning of Maida is "Maiden and Girls".
Variants of MayedaNames that rhyme with Mayeda
Popularity of Mayeda
Mayeda is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2006, peaked in 2012 when it ranked 2095th. Mayeda is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in India. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Mayeda globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Mayeda?
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Allow yourself to think more freely. You always analyze something in your mind. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Parents who liked Mayeda, loved these names
- AbdulKhaliq - Meaning of AbdulKhaliq is Servant of the Creator (Allah) is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Huzabir - Meaning of Huzabir is Lion is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Samma - Unorthodox Samma came from English is especially used in Arabic and is used for baby girls, meaning of Samma is "Beautiful Sky"
- Hareer means Silk or Silken Cloth Ibn Al-S used for girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Aafa - Predominantly used in Arabic, Aafa bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aafa is "Forgiver"
Namesakes of Mayeda
We could not find any notable namesake.