Shahida meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Shahida has its origin in Arabic language bestowed upon girls and is used predominantly in Arabic, Shahida means "Martyr or Witness".
Variants of ShahidaNames that rhyme with Shahida
Popularity of Shahida
Shahida is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1970 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 124 babies in United States have been named Shahida. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1480 in 1998. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. But an extremely popular name in Pakistan where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh and India. As per our findings, over 580000 people has been named Shahida globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shahida
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You stand for inner strength, smartness, solitude, single, superior, sensitive, and everything that comes with an “s”. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Looking for a name like Shahida? Please go through the following names
- Ameerah - Unwonted Ameerah came from Arabic, meaning of Ameerah is "Princess or High-born Girl" used principally in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Moinuddawlah - Moinuddawlah's meaning is Defender of the State is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Rubel - Uncustomary Rubel is used substantially in Arabic, Rubel means "King of the World" is used as a gender-neutral name
- UmmSulaim specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of UmmSulaim is "Name of a Sahabiyah RA" is used as a baby girl name
- Sadia - Queer girl name Sadia means "Lucky or Doomed to Happiness" and originated from Arabic language is principally used in Arabic
Namesakes of Shahida
- Shahida Mini in Bazar-e-Husn as Actress
- Shahidah McIntosh in Return to Sleepaway Camp as Actress
- Shahidah Omar in Retreat for Couples as