Mehndi meaning and origin
Mehndi is used commonly in Arabic and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, Mehndi means "Henna Hand Art or Beautiful Color".Names that rhyme with Mehndi
Popularity of Mehndi
Mehndi is a common baby name in Pakistan and India. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Mehndi globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mehndi
You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. Your overall health is great. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. If you continue to refuse to learn from your mistakes otherwise, you will lose yourself over people who don't deserve you.
Other names similar to Mehndi, for name hunters
- Snober - Unisex name Snober means "A Cone-bearing Tree or A Tree" is used largely in Arabic and Arabic
- Sura means Spirituous Liquor or Brave aimed at both boys and girls is used mostly in Sanskrit and Arabic
- Tahseenah is used in Arabic and Sindhi, Tahseenah means "Acclaim or Appreciation" is used as a girl name
- Uzayr - Of Arabic origin, Unwonted and Contemporary Uzayr bestowed upon baby boys and is used in Sindhi and Arabic, Uzayr means "Precious"
- Bazam means It was the Name of the Tabiee or Abu Salih is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Mehndi
We could not find any notable namesake.