Raaji meaning and origin
Meaning of Raaji is Leader is used chiefly in Tamil and Arabic is a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Raaji
Popularity of Raaji
Raaji is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Raaji
If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. You lack responsibility and commitment. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster.
Do you like Raaji? You would love these names
- Abadi is used notably in African and Arabic is used normally as a boy name, Abadi means "Endless or Pleasantness"
- Jashan - Originated from English-American, Outlandish Jashan means "Khusi, Celebration or Mast" and normally is aimed at both genders is used in Gujarati, Marathi and Tamil
- Khushnood means Happy or Pleased is used as a unisex name is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic
- Zinaat - Girl name Zinaat means "Pl of Zinat or Ornament" is largely used in Sikh and Arabic
- Manha - Used in Arabic and Arabic rare and contemporary, Manha is used as a gender insensitive name, Manha means "Gift of Allah or Gift of God"
Namesakes of Raaji
We could not find any notable namesake.