Meiju meaning and origin
Meaning of Meiju is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Meiju
Popularity of Meiju
Meiju is a common baby name in Taiwan while it is somewhat familiar in China, Japan and Finland. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Meiju
You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. If letter U is your capstone in your name it means you have an indifferent point of view when it comes to finances. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You should be prepared for big achievements. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Go through the following names similar to Meiju
- Benjami is equivalent of Benjamin in Finnish language
- Avu is Greenlandic cognate of Avo
- Billing chiefly is used in Old DanishOld Swedish, Danish and Swedish is a baby boy name. Billing is Danish and Swedish equivalent of Billingr
- Ilanguaq - Boy name Ilanguaq is used mostly in Greenlandic, Swedish and Danish. Ilanguaq is Greenlandic cognate of Ilannguaq
- Selja - Girl name Selja is used particulary in Danish, Icelandic and Swedish, meaning of Selja is "Elder" is of Finnish origin
Namesakes of Meiju
- Meiju Enho, former keyboard player of the Finnish Viking/folk metal band Ensiferum