Nu meaning and origin
Nu has its origin in Vietnamese is used commonly in Hindi, Tamil, Vietnamese and Telugu, Nu means "God, Positive, Water or Girl" is a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Nu
Popularity of Nu
Nu is immensely popular in Myanmar where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also it is popular in Vietnam, Thailand, China, Ecuador and India. In Cambodia and Bangladesh it is common while somewhat familiar in Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Papua New Guinea and South Africa. As per our research, over 360000 people has been named Nu globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nu
You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you.
Do you like Nu? Other names you would love
- Tahi - Tahi's meaning is One who Lives By the Sea is of Polynesian origin is a boy name
- Thenmozhi predominantly is used in Tamil and Tamil, meaning of Thenmozhi is "Sweet Language or Honey Voiced" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Jeldrich mainly is used in Frisian, meaning of Jeldrich is "Noble or Ruler"
- Oubaïdallah - Of Quran origin, Oubaïdallah means "Humble Servant of God"
- Sharid means Autumn and Name of a Season is used mainly as a baby boy name is of Pakistani origin. Sharid is derivative of Sharad.
Namesakes of Nu
- Nu Virgos, outside of Ukraine and other nearby countries
- Nu Shooz, American freestyle/R&B group fronted by husband-and-wife team of John Smith and Valerie Day
- Nu Pagadi, German pop band
- Nu Flavor, R&B quartet