Menelek name meaning
What does Menelek mean?
Meaning of Menelek is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Menelek
How popular is the name Menelek?
Menelek is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2001. At least, 20 people globally have carried Menelek as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Menelek
You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety.
Looking for names similar to Menelek? Please go through the following names
- Anubis - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Anubis means "God of Death" has its origin in Egyptian language
- Regla - Rare girl name Regla is of Spanish origin, Regla means "Rule"
- Radu - Queer boy name Radu means "The Element Rad Which Means Happy or Happy", mostly used in Romanian came from Romanian
- Allonzo - Allonzo's meaning is Eager for Battle and Ready for a Fight used for boys has its origin in Gothic. Allonzo is resultant of Alonzo.
- Asriel - Curious unisex name Asriel means "Helped By God"
Famous people named Menelek
We could not find any notable namesake.