Regla name meaning
What does Regla mean?
Meaning of Regla is Rule aimed at girls is originated from Spanish.
View middle names that goes with Regla like Cathryn, Iyah, Alesia, Isla,Names that rhyme with Regla
How popular is the name Regla?
Regla is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1963 and achieved its top ranking of 6560 in 1966. But Regla is a popular baby name in Cuba where every 1 in 800 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Regla as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Regla
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Injustice makes you go crazy. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You like to take safe risks. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Looking for a name like Regla? Please go through the following names
- Nalda - Uncustomary Nalda came from Spanish, meaning of Nalda is "Strong" is bestowed upon girls
- Bartolomea - The girl name Bartolomea means "Child of Talmaí or Son", rooted from Spanish and Aramaic is used in Portuguese and Italian
- Gomez - Unorthodox Gomez is originated from Spanish is used as a boy name, Gomez means "Man"
- Dolorese - Dolorese's meaning is The Sorrows, Pain, Sorrows and Pain aimed at baby girls has its origin in Spanish. Dolorese is resultant of Dolores.
- Nazaria - Queer girl name Nazaria means "Dedicated to God" has its origin in Spanish language
Famous people named Regla
- Regla Cárdenas, retired Cuban heptathlete
- Regla Bell, volleyball player from Cuba
Lists having Regla
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rule