Meydad meaning and origin
Boy name Meydad is originated from Hebrew. Meydad is version of Medad. Hebrew name Medad, meaning of Medad is "A Beloved Friend".
Variants of MeydadNames that rhyme with Meydad
Popularity of Meydad
Meydad is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Meydad?
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You want to help others and leave an impression. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. Meditation is your thing. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You are a natural leader who's respected by people.
Go through the following names similar to Meydad
- Arliss - Curious unisex name Arliss came from Hebrew, Arliss means "Of the Pledge"
- Ahijah - Far-out Ahijah is used in Hebrew, Ahijah means "Gods Brother" and usually is used for boys came from Hebrew
- Migdalgad - Migdalgad's meaning is Tower has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Migdalgad is resulted from Migdalia.
- Daveen - Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Daveen means "Loved One or Beloved" which is mainly used in English and Gujarati is aimed at both sexes
- Hasya - New-fangled and Odd Hasya is used in Telugu and Kannada came from Hebrew used as a unisex name, Hasya means "Laughter, Joy or Happy"
Namesakes of Meydad
We could not find any notable namesake.