Milin name meaning
What does Milin mean?
Meaning of Milin is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Milin
How popular is the name Milin?
Milin is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2005. Milin is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia, Indonesia and China. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Milin around the globe.
What numbers say about Milin?
You suffer from insomnia but your mental health is great. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart.
Looking for names similar to Milin? Please go through the following names
- Dute is used in Frisian, Dute means "People"
- Kichadh means Dirt is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi is given to both sexes
- Ishuya commonly is used in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ishuya is "Omnipotent"
- Alaude - Origin of Alaude is in Gaelic, meaning of Alaude is "Little Passerine of the Fields"
- Gerolda - Girl name Gerolda means "Composition or Spear"
Famous people named Milin
- Milini Khan in Chaka Khan as
- Milinda Miller in Pilot as Actress
- Milind Gunaji in Devdas as Actor
- Milind Soman in Bheja Fry as Actor