Milina meaning and origin
Meaning of Milina is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Milina like Syble, Idia, Ulae,Names that rhyme with Milina
Popularity of Milina
Milina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 11533 in 2017. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2690th. Milina is a common name in Serbia and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in India, Russia, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Slovakia, DR Congo and Zambia. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Milina?
You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
Looking for names similar to Milina? Please go through the following names
- Hinrike - Girl name Hinrike is specifically used in Frisian, meaning of Hinrike is "Ruler or House"
- Gunild - The unisex name Gunild is used in Nordic, Swedish and Norwegian, Gunild means "Fight"
- Oanezig - Oanezig means "Lamb" is originated from Breton
- Modan - Of Breton origin, Modan means "Young Man or Fire"
- ElilVili means Beautiful Eyes or Pretty Eyes is used as a girl name is majorly used in Hindi and Tamil
Namesakes of Milina
We could not find any notable namesake.