Gunild meaning and origin
Principally used in Danish, Swedish, Nordic and Norwegian, Gunild bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Gunild is "Fight". Also Gunild is equivalent of Gunhild in Danish language. Also Gunild is Norwegian form of Gunnulfr.
Variants of GunildNames that rhyme with Gunild
Popularity of Gunild
Gunild is a familiar baby name in Germany. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Europe as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Gunild
When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. The letter G as your cornerstone reveals that you are one tactical, down-to-earth person who doesn't take “no” for an answer. Give yourself some personal space to think. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live?
Looking for a name like Gunild? Please go through the following names
- Manimoli means Articulate or Woman of Beautiful Words aimed at both genders is used especially in Tamil and Tamil
- Folkwin - Folkwin means "Friend or People"
- Oréguen - The Oréguen is majorly used in Breton and Breton, Oréguen means "Face of Gold"
- Koulm - Koulm means "Dove" is rooted from Breton
- Kahana - Far-out and Fresh unisex name Kahana is used notably in Hawaiian which came from Hawaiian, meaning of Kahana is "Turning Point"
Namesakes of Gunild
- Gunild Keetman, primary originator of the approach to teaching music known as Orff Schulwerk