Mino meaning and origin
Meaning of Mino is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Mino
Popularity of Mino
Mino is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. But Mino is a popular baby name in Madagascar where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in Japan. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Mino in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mino
Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You lack adventure. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Learn how to trust people more. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
Other names similar to Mino, for soon-to-be-parents
- Manfredo - The curious and modern boy name Manfredo means "Man, Safety or Peace" is came from Germanic and Old High German is used specifically in Italian
- Venere is used mainly in Italian has its origin in Latin, Venere means "Love" is a baby girl name
- Goffredo is originated from Germanic and Old High German is chiefly used in Italian is a boy name, Goffredo means "Protection or God"
- Lodovica - The girl name Lodovica is used specifically in Italian is came from Germanic and Old High German, Lodovica means "Loud or Famous"
- Eustachio is used mostly in Italian aimed at baby boys, Eustachio means "Eu or Stachys" has its origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Mino
- Mino da Fiesole, Italian sculptor from Poppi, Tuscany
- Mino Carta, Italian-born Brazilian journalist
- Mino Cinelu, French musician
- Mino De Rossi, road bicycle and track cyclist from Italy