Raffaela meaning and origin
Offbeat and Perpetual Raffaela is originated from Hebrew language bestowed upon girls, Raffaela means "God has Healed or God Heals" is chiefly used in Italian. Raffaela is variant of illustrous and biblical Raphaela. Raphaela is effeminate form of Raphael. Raphaela means God has Healed and God Heals is mainly used in German and English is originated from Hebrew. Raffaela is spelling variant of Raffaella. Raffaella is variant form of desirable and biblical Raphaela. Raffaella is Italian form of Raphaela. Of Hebrew origin, Anomalous and Perpetual Raffaella, Raffaella means "God Heals and God has Healed" is used prevalently in Italian.
Variants of Raffaela
View middle names that goes with Raffaela like Jyia, Ivia, Lahna,Names that rhyme with Raffaela
Popularity of Raffaela
Raffaela is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1898 and was last seen in 2009, during its 64 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1922, it ranked 1366th when 34 girls were named Raffaela. There are over 745 babies that have been given the name Raffaela in United States. Raffaela is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006.
Raffaela is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1998. Also, Raffaela is a familiar name in Germany, Brazil, Austria, Canada and England. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Raffaela globally.
Raffaela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Raffaela
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Looking for names similar to Raffaela? Please go through the following names
- Eleana - The curious girl name Eleana is used principally in Italian, Eleana means "Tree, My God is Yahweh and The Word Ilan with the Meaning Tree" has its origin in Latin and Hebrew. Eleana is a derivative of Ilana.
- Salvatrice - Rare girl name Salvatrice has origin in Latin, meaning of Salvatrice is "Save or The Saviour" is used specifically in Italian
- Giove is used in Italian is a baby boy name, Giove means "Father or Daylight" came from Indoeuropean and Latin
- Gulielma primarily is used in Italian is originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Gulielma is "Helmet, Protection or Will" is given to girls
- Romare - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Romare came from Italian is used as a boy name, meaning of Romare is "From Rome"
Namesakes of Raffaela
- Raffaela Perra O'Neill in Nasty Piece of Work as Actress
- Raffaela Formicola acted in movie Con rabbia e con amore