Misu name meaning
What does Misu mean?
The unisex name Misu means "Rippling Water" is originated from Native and American-Miwok is used primarily in Greenlandic, Finnish, Swedish and Danish. Misu is Greenlandic cognate of Mivso.
How do I pronounce Misu?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Misu is m(i)-su.
Variants of MisuNames that rhyme with Misu
How popular is the name Misu?
Misu is a common baby name in Bangladesh while it is somewhat familiar in India, Japan, Romania and Indonesia. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Misu as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Misu
You are intelligent and independent. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You need time to heal and recover. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. Don't live to work. Work to live.
Looking for a name like Misu? Please go through the following names
- Meibel is Norwegian equivalent of Mabel
- Roffe - Renowned boy name Roffe is mostly used in Swedish and Scandinavian has its origin in Germanic and Germanic. Roffe is Swedish cognate of Rolf
- Beinkt - Prevailing boy name Beinkt is substantially used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Beinkt is form of Benedikt in Swedish language
- Eiril - Origin of Eiril is in Old Norse bestowed upon girls, meaning of Eiril is "Help or Mercy" is predominantly used in Scandinavian and Norwegian
- Gerlef is Swedish and Danish form of Gæirlæifr
Famous people named Misu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Misu
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Water