Moha meaning and origin
Moha means Infatuation, Infatutation or Filled with Praise is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic and a gender insensitive name is used commonly in Tamil, Hindi, Indian and Sanskrit. Moha is short version of Mohamed. Mohamed is variant of eminent Muhammad. Also Mohamed is variation of admired Mohammed. Origin of Mohamed is in Arabic, meaning of Mohamed is "Variant Used for Mohammad, Praiseworthy and Pure Thoughts".Names that rhyme with Moha
Popularity of Moha
Moha is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. But Moha is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Egypt, India, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia. According to our evaluation, over 100000 babies have been named Moha globally.
Numerological aspects of Moha
You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person.
Do you like Moha? Other names you would love
- Kashifah - Girl name Kashifah means "Reveler of Secrets or Revealer of Secrets" is majorly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Eiliyah - New-fangled and Unheard-of Eiliyah predominantly is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Eiliyah is "The Beautiful One to Grow in Peace or Love with God" is given to baby girls
- Sehar - Notably used in Tamil and Arabic unorthodox, Sehar is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Sehar is "Dawn, Intelligent or Beautiful"
- Qais - Qais's meaning is Name of a Sahabi who Took Part in the Battle of Badr, Lover or Firm is used as a unisex name that came from Arabic is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic
- Isra - Isra's meaning is Free, An Independent Man or Night Journey is used in Arabic, Norwegian and Finnish has its roots in Turkish and Arabic is given to both boys and girls
Namesakes of Moha
We could not find any notable namesake.