Anan meaning and origin
The infrequent unisex name Anan means "Cloud, Clouds or Joyful" has its origin in African-Akan and African-Ga is mainly used in Bengali, Arabic, Marathi, Malayalam, Akan, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Sindhi, Oriya and Hindi. Anan is variation of new Annan. Meaning of Annan is Fourth-Born Son, Fourth Born and Goddess of Grains is used in African, Hindi and Hindi came from African-Ga.
Variants of AnanNames that rhyme with Anan
Popularity of Anan
Anan is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1983, peaked in 1983 when it ranked 6231st. Anan is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Anan is extremely popular in Thailand where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in China, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, India and Egypt. As per our evaluation, over 280000 babies have been bestowed Anan around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anan
Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership.
Go through the following names similar to Anan
- Mustahsan - Boy name Mustahsan is used largely in Sindhi and Arabic, Mustahsan means "Commendable"
- Kabirah - Largely used in Arabic and Sindhi, Kabirah means "Big or Elder". Its origin is in African is used as a baby girl name
- Rushd - Prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic, Rushd means "On the Right Path or Sensible Conduct" is used as a unisex name
- Adab means Good Breeding, Decorum or Respect aimed at both genders is chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Madeeha - Rare girl name Madeeha is largely used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Madeeha is "Praiseworthy"
Namesakes of Anan
- Anan ben David, is widely considered to be a major founder of the Karaite movement of Judaism
- Ananya Khare in Devdas as Actress
- Ananya Chatterjee in Meghe Dhaka Tara as Actress
Lists having Anan
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- African Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Cloud
- Baby Names that mean Joyful