Moksin meaning and origin
Used especially in Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, Sindhi, Gujarati, Assamese, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi and Telugu, Moksin means "Free, Seeking Salvation or Liberated" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Moksin
Popularity of Moksin
Moksin is a familiar baby name in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Moksin
The sky is your only limit. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust.
Go through the following names similar to Moksin
- Uddish - Meaning of Uddish is Lord Shiva used for baby boys is mostly used in Bengali, Malayalam and Marathi
- Sridatta - Particulary used in Oriya, Tamil and Telugu, Sridatta is used as a boy name, meaning of Sridatta is "Given by God"
- Varnu - Unisex name Varnu means "The Sun, Coloured or Colored" is used prevalently in Kannada and Assamese
- Kshrinag means Shiva aimed at baby boys is especially used in Marathi, Tamil and Malayalam
- Lajitha commonly is used in Tamil, Oriya and Kannada bestowed upon girls, meaning of Lajitha is "Modest"
Namesakes of Moksin
We could not find any notable namesake.