Mordchai name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Mordchai mean?
Meaning of Mordchai is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Mordchai
How popular is the name Mordchai?
Mordchai is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Mordchai?
You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You can turn from angel to devil in no time.
Parents who liked Mordchai, loved these names
- Radu - Far-out Radu prevalently is used in Romanian is rooted from Romanian, meaning of Radu is "Happy or The Element Rad Which Means Happy" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Lameek - Offbeat boy name Lameek means "One Whose Eyelids Are Attratively Dark"
- Mattan - Unfamiliar boy name Mattan means "Gift"
- Socoro - Atypical Socoro is originated from Spanish, Socoro means "Assistance" is a girl name. Socoro is derived from Socorro.
- Viyana - Unorthodox and Modernistic girl name Viyana means "Wisdom"
Famous people named Mordchai
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mordchai
Share your opinion on Mordchai