Mattan name meaning
On This Page
What does Mattan mean?
The odd boy name Mattan means "Gift".
How do I pronounce Mattan?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Mattan as m(at)-tan.Names that rhyme with Mattan
How popular is the name Mattan?
Mattan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Mattan is a familiar name in India, Indonesia and Niger. According to our estimate, at least 700 people have been bestowed Mattan around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mattan
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Mattan? Other names you would love
- Chale - Chale's meaning is Strong or Youthful is originated from Spanish is a boy name
- Harut - Unwonted boy name Harut means "One of the Two Angels Sent to Babel"
- Xiang - Recent and Unconventional Xiang is used especially in Chinese is originated from Chinese, Xiang means "Fragrant or One who Soars Above Others" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Yin - Yin's meaning is Silver is originated from Chinese is a unisex name
- Shing - Anomalous Shings origin is Chinese is chiefly used in Chinese, meaning of Shing is "Victorious" is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Mattan
- Mattan I, ruled Tyre from 840 to 832 BC
- Director Mattan Cohen, well-known for short Amistad