Morvan meaning and origin
Origin of Morvan is in Scottish, Gaelic and Breton, meaning of Morvan is "Sea and Assault" is used for boys. Morvan is variant of Morven. Used in Scottish and English, Morven came from Gaelic, Scottish and Irish, Morven means "Huge Mountain, Child of the Sea and Child of the Sea a Mariner". It is celebrated on September 22nd.
Variants of MorvanNames that rhyme with Morvan
Popularity of Morvan
Morvan is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 37 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 230 people have been named Morvan in France. Also, Morvan is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 600 people globally have carried Morvan as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Morvan
The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not.
Other names similar to Morvan
- Zaakkar - Boy name Zaakkar came from Babylonian, Zaakkar means "Kind Hearted and Handsome". Zaakkar is a derivation of Zakar.
- Talke - Used mostly in Frisian, Talke means "Of Noble Figure"
- Tivraya mainly is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Tivraya is "Big or Most Biggest" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Qaïs - Meaning of Qaïs is Proud or Distinguished is of Quran origin
- MacKinon - Boy name MacKinon has its origin in Celtic, meaning of MacKinon is "The Son of the Fair One". MacKinon is resulted from Mackinnon.
Namesakes of Morvan
- Morvan Marchal, Breton name of Maurice Marchal
- Morvan Omnes in La môme as Camera and Electrical Department