Muhja name meaning
What does Muhja mean?
Muhja has its origin in Arabic, Muhja means "Hearts Blood or Soul" used specifically in Arabic is a baby girl name . Muhja is variant form of Muhjah. Muhjah majorly is used in Arabic has origin in Arabic, meaning of Muhjah is "Our Hearts Blood, Heart's Blood and Soul".
Variants of MuhjaNames that rhyme with Muhja
How popular is the name Muhja?
Muhja is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 30 people has been named Muhja globally.
Numerological aspects of Muhja
Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff.
You would love these names similar to Muhja
- AbdushShahid means Slave of the Witness generally used for baby boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Mamoon - Used predominantly in Arabic atypical, Mamoon aimed at boys and originated from Arabic, Mamoon means "Fearless, Trustworthy or Honest"
- Nazeeh - The unconventional and fresh boy name Nazeeh is particulary used in Arabic language, Nazeeh means "Chaste or Pure"
- Baqar - Baqar's meaning is Lion or Powerful is used especially in Arabic is given to boys
- Farmanullah is used mainly in Arabic, Farmanullah means "Order of Allah" is a boy name
Famous people named Muhja
We could not find any notable namesake.