Qaim meaning and origin
Qaim mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Qaim is "Another Name for Prophet Muhammad, Standing, Existing, Well-grounded or Rising".Names that rhyme with Qaim
Here's what numbers has to say about Qaim
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You can be an actor, singer, athlete, architect, CEO, social media manager, or influencer. You are born for so much more than you think. You are all about adventure and travel. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Looking for a name like Qaim? Please go through the following names
- Allami - Meaning of Allami is Very Wise is used primarily in Arabic is a girl name
- Chunna - Chunna's meaning is Paint aimed at baby girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Ghanimat - Boy name Ghanimat means "Reward" is principally used in Arabic
- Abu-Bakr is used in Arabic, Abu-Bakr means "Companion of Muhammad" is given to baby boys
- Romaan means Name of a Sahabiyyah is used commonly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Qaim
We could not find any notable namesake.