Mukhtyar meaning and origin
Used primarily in Punjabi, Mukhtyar bestowed upon baby boys, Mukhtyar means "Master".Names that rhyme with Mukhtyar
Popularity of Mukhtyar
Mukhtyar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Mukhtyar globally.
Numerological aspects of Mukhtyar
Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate.
Parents who liked Mukhtyar, loved these names
- Waheguru - Meaning of Waheguru is Wonderful Enlightener aimed at boys is mainly used in Punjabi
- Hirdeypal - Boy name Hirdeypal is mainly used in Sikh, meaning of Hirdeypal is "Heart Fosterer"
- Gurnyam - Used prevalently in Punjabi, Gurnyam means "Gurus Justice" is used as a baby boy name
- Dharamjeet predominantly is used in Sikh used for boys, meaning of Dharamjeet is "Religious Victory"
- Ramandeep - Unconventional unisex name Ramandeep means "Strong Person or Covered In the Light of the Lords Love" especially used in Hindi and Indian has origin in Punjabi
Namesakes of Mukhtyar
We could not find any notable namesake.