Mureed meaning and origin
Mureed predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mureed is "Follower, Desirous or Student".Names that rhyme with Mureed
Popularity of Mureed
Mureed is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 9000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mureed
Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. You are attentive to details and hard-working.
Other names similar to Mureed
- Abad - Unconventional boy name Abad means "Prosperous or Everlasting", used mostly in Arabic is originated from Old English language
- Ehsaan is used specifically in Arabic, Ehsaan means "Goodness, Good or Favour" is bestowed upon boys
- Hibban - Used commonly in Arabic, Hibban bestowed upon baby boys, Hibban means "Angry or Lovers"
- Hidayat - Meaning of Hidayat is Direction or Way to God is used as a boy name and is principally used in Arabic came from Arab and Arabic
- Jafari - Meaning of Jafari is From Kikuyu or Creek used for boys has its origin in Arabic is mainly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Mureed
We could not find any notable namesake.