Mysie meaning and origin
Girl name Mysie has its origin in Old Greek is principally used in Scottish and English languages. Mysie is derived from Margaret. Margaret is version of sacred and conifer Marguerite. Margaret is form of Margareta in English language. Margaret's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Margaret is "Pearl and The Pearl".
View middle names that goes with Mysie like Vittoria, Yaen,Names that rhyme with Mysie
Popularity of Mysie
Mysie is an uncommon name probably limited to Philippines. According to our research, at least 90 people have been bestowed Mysie around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mysie
You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You want a stable, deep connection with people. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Mysie
- Jacin - Unconventional Jacin came from Old Greek and Hebrew languages is a boy name, mainly used in English, meaning of Jacin is "Hyacinth and The Hyacinth Flower". Jacin is shortened form of Hyacinth.
- Meggane - Of Greek origin, Meggane means "Pearl"
- Sibbie - Old-school and Eminent Sibbie dominantly is used in English, meaning of Sibbie is "Sibyl and Priestess of Apollo" has its roots in Old Greek is used as a baby girl name. Sibbie is resulted from Sybil.
- Drusus - Origin of Drusus is in Old Greek, meaning of Drusus is "Strong" is aimed at boys
- Aliki - Atypical Aliki is used primarily in Greek bestowed upon girls and originated from Germanic, Old High German and African-Ibo, Aliki means "Of a Noble Kind"
Namesakes of Mysie
- Mysie Monte, English stage and television actress best