Naamjas meaning and origin
Naamjas means Praises of Naam is used notably among Sikhs is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Naamjas
Popularity of Naamjas
Naamjas is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Naamjas?
Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today.
If you like Naamjas, you would love these names
- Gurleen - Odd unisex name Gurleen is used principally in Hindi and Sikh and originated from Punjabi, Gurleen means "One who is Absorbed in the Guru or Within the Guru"
- Dayalroop - Meaning of Dayalroop is Embodiment of Mercy aimed at baby boys is used chiefly in Sikh
- Danpreet - Danpreet's meaning is One who Loves Charity is used in Sikh is bestowed upon boys
- Bachanpreet - Mainly used in Sikh, Bachanpreet bestowed upon boys, meaning of Bachanpreet is "Love for Keeping a Promise"
- Premprakash - Premprakash's meaning is Light of Love is mostly used in Sikh is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Naamjas
We could not find any notable namesake.