Hajara meaning and origin
Unconventional and Modernistic Hajara has its origin in Arabic, Hajara means "Equal to One Thousand" and is specifically used among Sikhs is used as a gender-neutral name . Hajara is variant of biblical and widely accepted Hajar. Curious and Modern Hajar has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic languages, Hajar means "Flight, Forsaken and Wife of Prophet Ibrahim" is used predominantly in Arabic and Hindi.
Variants of HajaraNames that rhyme with Hajara
Popularity of Hajara
Hajara is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2150 in 2008. There are over 115 babies that have been given the name Hajara in England and Wales. Hajara is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Hajara is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Niger, Uganda and Bangladesh. According to our findings, at least 470000 people have been bestowed Hajara around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hajara
Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
If you like Hajara, you would love these names
- Saacha - Boy name Saacha is dominantly used in Sikh language, meaning of Saacha is "Truthful"
- Puneet - Unconventional Puneet is originated from Punjabi language is a gender insensitive name majorly used in Sikh and Sanskrit, Puneet means "Pure, Pure or Holy or Devout"
- Dayaprakash - Meaning of Dayaprakash is Light of Kindness is a baby boy name is used substantially in Sikh
- Amritroop is used in Sikh, Amritroop means "Embodiemnet of Nectar" is used as a baby boy name
- Arbinderpaul - Used mostly in Sikh, Arbinderpaul bestowed upon baby boys, Arbinderpaul means "Protector of the Lotus"
Namesakes of Hajara
We could not find any notable namesake.