Nabeele meaning and origin
Nabeele's meaning is Noble or Magnanimous is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Nabeele
Popularity of Nabeele
Nabeele is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Nabeele
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
You would love these names similar to Nabeele
- Riyaad - Specifically used in Arabic, Riyaad came from Arabic, meaning of Riyaad is "Garden or Meadow" is used as a boy name
- Jumuah - Meaning of Jumuah is Born on Friday aimed at boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Zaqawat means Prudence or Sharpness is specifically used in Arabic is used customarily as a girl name
- Guzeeda means Chosen One is substantially used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Shadid - Used majorly in Arabic, Shadid means "Strong" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Nabeele
We could not find any notable namesake.