Nabo name meaning
What does Nabo mean?
Nabo is resultant of Nabu.Names that rhyme with Nabo
How popular is the name Nabo?
Nabo is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 240000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Nabo globally.
Numerological aspects of Nabo
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Do you like Nabo? You would love these names
- Maogan - Maogan's meaning is Young Man or Fire came from Breton
- Haubert - Haubert means "Shiny or Spirit"
- Anne-Cécile - The Anne-Cécile has its origin in Hebrew and Latin, Anne-Cécile means "Blind or Gracious"
- Houdâ - The Houdâ means "Way" came from Quran
- Hamoud - Hamoud means "Beautiful or Good or Generous" came from Quran
Famous people named Nabo
We could not find any notable namesake.