Truus meaning and origin
Meaning of Truus is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Truus
Popularity of Truus
Truus is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. Also, Truus is a familiar name in Suriname. According to our research, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Truus around the globe.
Truus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Truus
Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. Injustice pisses you off. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Letter T as your cornerstone reveals your kind attitude, tolerance, and patience around people who don't deserve your time.
Do you like Truus? Read these names too
- Tsubaki - Meaning of Tsubaki is Camellia is bestowed upon baby girls
- Chouko - Girl name Chouko means "Butterfly Child"
- Symeen - Girl name Symeen means "White and Made of Silver" is rooted from Afghan. Symeen is resultant of Simin.
- Hayo - Meaning of Hayo is Fencing
- Martoun - Martoun means "Mistress or Lady"
Namesakes of Truus
- Truus van Aalten, Dutch actress