Nadr meaning and origin
Nadr means Flourishing is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Nadr
Popularity of Nadr
Nadr is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Armenia. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Nadr?
Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted.
Looking for names similar to Nadr? Please go through the following names
- Saihah is used chiefly in Arabic aimed at girls, Saihah means "Useful, Good or One who is Useful" is originated from Arabic
- Zamiya - Unheard-of Zamiya especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Zamiya is "Blooming Flower or Intelligent" is a baby girl name
- Faihaa is used commonly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Faihaa means "Good Smell or Garden"
- Nabawiya - Meaning of Nabawiya is Prophetic is mainly used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- FaizulAnwar - FaizulAnwar's meaning is Abundance of Light or Graces is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Nadr
We could not find any notable namesake.