Nahliyah meaning and origin
Meaning of Nahliyah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Nahliyah like Caitlan, Adee,Names that rhyme with Nahliyah
Popularity of Nahliyah
What numbers say about Nahliyah?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
If you like Nahliyah, you would love these names
- Goyathlay - Apache name Goyathlay is used substantially in Apache, meaning of Goyathlay is "One who Yawns" is given to boys
- Itje - The Itje means "Judäerin"
- Anne-Cécile - Anne-Cécile means "Blind or Gracious" has its origin in Hebrew and Latin languages
- Vyorell - Boy name Vyorell came from Romanian, Vyorell means "Resembling the Bluebell". Vyorell is derived from Viorel.
- Tiada - Majorly used in Frisian, Tiada means "People"
Namesakes of Nahliyah
We could not find any notable namesake.