Najila meaning and origin
Najila's meaning is Bright Eyes aimed at baby girls is used primarily in Arabic.
Variants of NajilaNames that rhyme with Najila
Popularity of Najila
Najila is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Najila is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Najila as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Najila
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge.
Other names similar to Najila
- Waseema - Largely used in Arabic, Waseema is used as a girl name, meaning of Waseema is "Charming, Graceful or Good" is of Arabic origin
- Ghallab - Meaning of Ghallab is Ever Victorious or Triumphant is used mainly in Arabic is given to baby boys
- AbuTalib - The boy name AbuTalib is mainly used in Arabic, AbuTalib means "Name of the Prophet Muhammad's Uncle or Father of Seeker"
- Naqqaash - The boy name Naqqaash is mainly used in Arabic, Naqqaash means "Artist or Painter"
- AbdulMuhsen - Meaning of AbdulMuhsen is Servant of the Charitable One is specifically used in Arabic is used for boys
Namesakes of Najila
We could not find any notable namesake.