Nalda meaning and origin
Unfamiliar girl name Nalda means "Strong" has origin in Spanish.Names that rhyme with Nalda
Popularity of Nalda
Nalda is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2365 (1923) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Nalda is a familiar name in Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Colombia and Chile. According to our research, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Nalda around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nalda
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Nalda
- Magdiel - Unconventional unisex name Magdiel means "Benevolence of God"
- Mylana - The offbeat girl name Mylana means "Shining" has its origin in Spanish. Mylana is derivative of Mylene.
- Mylagros came from Spanish, meaning of Mylagros is "Miracle" is a boy name. Mylagros is resultant of Milagro.
- Salbatora - Meaning of Salbatora is Savior used for girls is originated from Spanish. Salbatora is derivation of Salvadora.
- Marifel - Meaning of Marifel is María is a girl name mostly used in Spanish and Tagalog has origin in Spanish
Namesakes of Nalda
We could not find any notable namesake.