Maricel name meaning
On This Page
What does Maricel mean?
Curious girl name Maricel is used in Spanish and Tagalog, rooted from Spanish, meaning of Maricel is "María or Celia". Maricel is version of cherished Maricela. Maricela is Spanish form of Marcella.
Also Maricela is Spanish and English equivalent of Mary. Infrequent Maricela is originated from Spanish, Latin and Hebrew, Maricela means "Celia and María" is used especially in English and Spanish.
How do I pronounce Maricel?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Maricel is m(a)-ri-cel.
Variants of Maricel
Middle Names for Maricel
Odra, Evangeline, Evelyne, Hade, Feline, view more middle names that goes with MaricelNames that rhyme with Maricel
How popular is the name Maricel?
Maricel is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 45 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 460 babies that have been given the name Maricel in United States.
However things change on global perspective, Maricel is extremely popular in Philippines where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Argentina, Cuba and Colombia.
According to our evaluation, at least 360000 people have been bestowed Maricel around the globe.
Maricel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Maricel
You are dominant in your circle of friends. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are a child of change. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Do you like Maricel? Read these names too
- Xiomarre came from Spanish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Xiomarre is "One who is Famous In Battle". Xiomarre is resultant of Xiomar.
- Rosalio - Of Spanish origin, Uncustomary Rosalio means "Rose" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Chale means Strong or Youthful is rooted from Spanish is given to boys
- Bienvenida - Bienvenida's meaning is Welcome has origin in Spanish is used as a girl name
- Madrid - Of Spanish origin, Outlandish Madrid is a unisex name, Madrid means "From Madrid Spain"
Famous people named Maricel
- Maricel Soriano, Filipina film and television actress and one of the Philippine Showbiz Icons like Gloria Romero, Susan Roces, Amalia Fuentes, Nora Aunor, Vilma Santos
- Maricel Voinea, retired Romanian team handball player and coach
- Maricel Laxa, Filipino comedian and actress
- Maricela Ochoa in Mercury Rising as Actress
- Maricel Morales in Tatlong puso, iisang pangarap as Actress
- Maricel Álvarez in Biutiful as Actress
Lists having Maricel
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari