Naleea name meaning
What does Naleea mean?
Naleea is spelling variation of Nalia. Nalia is version of outstanding Nala.
Variants of NaleeaNames that rhyme with Naleea
How popular is the name Naleea?
Naleea is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 5 people globally have carried Naleea as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Naleea
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You have no enemies. Become best at what you do for a living.
Do you like Naleea? Other names you would love
- Sanura - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Sanura is mostly used in Tamil, English and Swahili and originated from African-Swahili, Sanura means "Kitten or Kittens"
- Niya - Curious girl name Niya is particulary used in Malayalam and Hindi, meaning of Niya is "Friend or Bright" has origin in African-Swahili
- Nasser means Victory or Victory Origin Muslim is a baby boy name, particulary used in Hindi, Swahili and Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Zakiyya - Curious unisex name Zakiyya is mainly used in Arabic, Zakiyya means "Pure, Sinless or Chaste" has its origin in African-Swahili
- Aneesa - Unwonted Aneesa has its origin in Hawaiian and Old Greek, Aneesa means "Close, Of Good Company or Affectionate" and is used chiefly in Tamil, Gujarati and Kannada is used for girls
Famous people named Naleea
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Naleea
- Girl names beginning with N
- African Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean Hollow
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Successful
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Olive
- Baby Names that mean Lioness