Nama meaning and origin
Girl name Nama means "Gift, Present, Grace, Favour, Kindness or Favor" is used dominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nama
Popularity of Nama
Nama is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 2028 (1981) in its 11 years run on France naming chart. But Nama is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, India and Nepal. According to our evaluation, over 40000 babies have been named Nama globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nama
You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
If you like Nama, you would love these names
- Tajammul-Husain - Tajammul-Husain's meaning is Adornment of Hussain is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- AbdelGawwad specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdelGawwad is "Servant of the Noble One" is given to boys
- Uhee - Used chiefly in Arabic, Uhee bestowed upon girls, Uhee means "Soul, A Flower or Who Touches the Heart"
- Safwa - Outlandish and Fresh girl name Safwa is of Arabic origin used in Arabic language, Safwa means "The Best Part, Top or Purity"
- Zamurah - Used in Arabic, Zamurah means "Fire, Sparkle of Light or Name of Companion" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Nama
We could not find any notable namesake.