Roselani name meaning
What does Roselani mean?
Uncustomary Roselani is originated from Hawaiian, Roselani means "Heavenly Rose" is used for girls.
Variants of RoselaniNames that rhyme with Roselani
How popular is the name Roselani?
Roselani is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 9591 (2013) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Roselani is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 300 people globally have carried Roselani as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Roselani?
You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. You have an artistic soul and love life.
Do you like Roselani? Read these names too
- Lokelani - Curious girl name Lokelani is rooted from Hawaiian, meaning of Lokelani is "Heavenly Rose"
- Kaikane - Anomalous and Fresh boy name Kaikane is of Hawaiian origin, Kaikane means "Strong Sea"
- Kahana - Recent and Isolated Kahana largely is used in Hawaiian, meaning of Kahana is "Turning Point" given to both genders is of Hawaiian origin
- Kaimi - Meaning of Kaimi is The Seeker has its origin in Hawaiian is a gender insensitive name
- Maluhia - Recent and Unexpected choice Maluhia predominantly is used in Hawaiian is originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Maluhia is "Serenity" is given to both boys and girls
Famous people named Roselani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Roselani
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -lani
- Girl names that starts with Ros
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly
- Baby Names that mean Rose