Nardos name meaning
What does Nardos mean?
Meaning of Nardos is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Nardos
How popular is the name Nardos?
Nardos is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 198 babies that have been given the name Nardos in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. But Nardos is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Nardos as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Nardos
Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Injustice makes you go crazy. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality. You are dominant in your circle of friends. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better.
If you like Nardos, you would love these names
- Yin - Curious unisex name Yin has origin in Chinese, Yin means "Silver"
- Siona - Siona's meaning is Stars is used dominantly in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi is used as a baby girl name
- Kaimi - Offbeat Kaimi has its origin in Hawaiian bestowed upon both genders, Kaimi means "The Seeker"
- Arton - The uncommon and fresh boy name Arton means "From 'ar' meaning gold or 'tun' meaning town, together meaning Golden Town"
- Enisa - Outlandish girl name Enisa means "Good Friend"
Famous people named Nardos
We could not find any notable namesake.