Enisa meaning and origin
Enisa's meaning is Good Friend is bestowed upon baby girls.
Variants of EnisaNames that rhyme with Enisa
Popularity of Enisa
Enisa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1987 and achieved its top ranking of 8776 in 1987. Also, it appeared first time in 1999 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2001. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart. But Enisa is a popular baby name in Bosnia and Herzegovina where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Enisa around the globe.
Enisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Enisa
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Other names similar to Enisa, for name hunters
- Deanza means A Smooth Man has origin in Spanish is aimed at both genders
- Hafeezah - Hafeezah's meaning is Keeper of the Sacred Book or Successful is used as a girl name
- Maylea - The uncommon girl name Maylea is of Hawaiian origin, Maylea means "Resembling a Wild-Flower"
- Macaden - The queer and modern boy name Macaden means "Son of Caden"
- Rabihah means Winner is used for both boys and girls
Namesakes of Enisa
We could not find any notable namesake.