Narjis meaning and origin
Origin of Unexpected and Contemporary Narjis is in Arabic language bestowed upon baby girls, used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Narjis is "Narcissus Flower or Narcissus".Names that rhyme with Narjis
Popularity of Narjis
Narjis is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1176th when 34 girls were named Narjis. There are over 425 babies that have been given the name Narjis in France. Narjis is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Over 109 babies in United States have been named Narjis. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. During its 20 years of usage in Belgium, it had made up to just the top 600 girl names. Over 165 people have been named Narjis in Belgium.
But Narjis is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Narjis globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Narjis
You have a wild heart that can't love one person only but you can try if you find someone worth your time and attention. You always act like everything's just great. Your friends respect you for your honesty. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You believe life's to have fun. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Looking for names similar to Narjis? Please go through the following names
- Andalah - Girl name Andalah means "Song of the Nightingale" is used in Arabic
- Faudel - Boy name Faudel is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Faudel is "Honest"
- Zamda - Girl name Zamda means "A Plant That Grows In Quick or A Plant that Grows in Quick Sand" is used primarily in Arabic
- Azhmeer - Boy name Azhmeer is used in Arabic, Azhmeer means "Wise or Clever"
- Mahbeer means Brave is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Narjis
- Narjis, was reportedly the wife of Imam Hasan al-Askari and the mother of the final Imam of Twelver Shia Islam