Navsarup meaning and origin
Meaning of Navsarup is Novel Shape aimed at baby boys is used majorly among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Navsarup
Popularity of Navsarup
Navsarup is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Navsarup?
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Parents who liked Navsarup, loved these names
- Ashmeet - Rarefied and Contemporary girl name Ashmeet means "Trustworthy Friend or Devine Smile" is dominantly used in Punjabi
- Gurabhay - Meaning of Gurabhay is Fearless or Victory or Brave Soilder of Guru is used in Sikh is bestowed upon boys
- Baljinderpal substantially is used in Sikh is a boy name, meaning of Baljinderpal is "Preserver of Strength"
- Puransant - The boy name Puransant means "Perfect Saint" is largely used in Sikh
- Bodhpreet - Boy name Bodhpreet means "Love for the Learned One" is specifically used in Sikh
Namesakes of Navsarup
We could not find any notable namesake.