Bodhpreet meaning and origin
Bodhpreet means Love for the Learned One is used especially among Sikhs is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Bodhpreet
Popularity of Bodhpreet
Bodhpreet is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bodhpreet
Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people.
Go through the following names similar to Bodhpreet
- Gurjot - Rare unisex name Gurjot is originated from Punjabi, meaning of Gurjot is "A Light of God or Light of the Lord" is used especially in Punjabi and Sikh
- Bhagatroop - Meaning of Bhagatroop is Embodiment of Loving Devotion is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Sikh
- Harprakash - Boy name Harprakash is used substantially in Sikh language, Harprakash means "God's Light"
- Priyaa - Priyaa's meaning is Non-duality, Beloved or Favourite is used as a boy name is majorly used in Sikh
- Gunsagar - Meaning of Gunsagar is Ocean of the Excellence is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Sikh
Namesakes of Bodhpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.