Naysa name meaning
What does Naysa mean?
Unfamiliar Naysa's origin is Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Naysa is "Miracale of God or Affable" is mainly used in Marathi, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam and Gujarati. Naysa is resultant of Nasya. Uncustomary Nasya primarily is used in Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Nasya is "God's Miracles and Miracle of Yahweh" is originated from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Naysa
How popular is the name Naysa?
Naysa is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2005, it ranked 4194th when 33 girls were named Naysa. Over 433 babies in United States have been named Naysa. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. According to our findings, at least 400 people have been bestowed Naysa around the globe.
What numbers say about Naysa?
You are all about adventure and travel. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility.
Looking for a name like Naysa? Please go through the following names
- Chellamani - Meaning of Chellamani is Cute Pearl or Precious Gem is used as a gender-neutral name is specifically used in Malayalam and Oriya
- Tarnija - Girl name Tarnija is substantially used in Telugu and Hindi, Tarnija means "Surya Putri Yamuna or River Yamuna"
- Anshumala - Girl name Anshumala is used majorly in Bengali and Assamese, Anshumala means "Garland of Rays"
- Nateshwar - The boy name Nateshwar is dominantly used in Oriya, Kannada and Marathi languages, Nateshwar means "God of Drama Lord Shiva or Lord of Dancers"
- Abhideep - Boy name Abhideep is used mostly in Hindi, Kannada and Oriya, meaning of Abhideep is "Illuminated"
Famous people named Naysa
- Naysa Kaira DaSilva in American Hustle as Actress
Lists having Naysa
- Girl names beginning with N
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean God