Neala meaning and origin
Offbeat Neala has its origin in Celtic and Sanskrit is dominantly used in Irish and English used as a baby girl name, Neala means "Champion". Neala is variant of widespread and perpetual Nila. Nila is an effeminate variation of Nils. Also Nila is effeminate variant of Nilo. Nila's meaning is Dark Blue and Moon is rooted from Arabic and Sanskrit.
Variants of Neala
View middle names that goes with Neala like Marceline, Adaline,Names that rhyme with Neala
Popularity of Neala
Neala is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1938 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1947, it ranked 3446th when 38 girls were named Neala. There are over 530 babies that have been given the name Neala in United States. Neala is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In Ireland, it has been in use since 2007 and achieved its top ranking of 321 in 2014.
As per our research, over 600 babies have been bestowed Neala around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Neala
You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You like to take safe risks. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Do you like Neala? You would love these names
- Hervianne - Origin of Hervianne is in Celtic, meaning of Hervianne is "Strong or Ardent"
- Mari-Wenn - Mari-Wenn's meaning is White or Pure, is of Celtic origin
- Kelly - Originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Famous and All time favorite Kelly is used mainly as a gender insensitive name and is substantially used in English and English, Kelly means "Lively, Monastery or Farm by the Spring"
- Berette - Meaning of Berette is The Exalted One is originated from Celtic and Old Norse and a girl name is predominantly used in Swedish. Berette is derived from Berit.
- Fallun - Fallun's meaning is Descendent of Fallamhan is originated from Celtic is bestowed upon boys. Fallun is resultant of Fallon.
Namesakes of Neala
We could not find any notable namesake.