Neeranjana meaning and origin
Meaning of Neeranjana is Aarti, Name of a River, Goddess Durga or The Night of the Full Moon is a baby girl name is used notably in Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Bengali and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Neeranjana
Popularity of Neeranjana
Neeranjana is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 30 babies have been bestowed Neeranjana around the globe.
What numerology tells about Neeranjana?
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You like to observe things and people. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only.
If you like Neeranjana, you would love these names
- Henith is used substantially in Bengali, Malayalam and Gujarati, Henith means "Tiger" is used as a boy name
- Siya - Used chiefly in Marathi and Oriya unheard-of, Siya is originated from Sanskrit mostly given to baby girls, Siya means "Furrow or Flawless Woman"
- Simanta - The boy name Simanta means "Parting Line of Hair" is used primarily in Hindi and Tamil
- Roddur - Boy name Roddur means "Sunshine" is notably used in Telugu and Oriya
- Anagh - New-fangled and Unconventional Anagh is used in Marathi, Tamil and Hindi, Anagh means "Energy, Pure or Sinless" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Neeranjana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Neeranjana
- Girl names beginning with N
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Durga
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Moon