Neifion name meaning
What does Neifion mean?
Boy name Neifion is notably used in Welsh came from Latin. Neifion is a variation of Neptune. Neptune's origin is Latin, meaning of Neptune is "Water and Wet" is notably used in English and French.
Variants of Neifion
View middle names that goes with Neifion like Able, Tel, Gyah, Reon, Thornton, Brig,Names that rhyme with Neifion
How popular is the name Neifion?
Neifion is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Neifion
You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Stay true to yourself and your friends. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
Do you like Neifion? Other names you would love
- Juvenal - Originated from Latin, Offbeat Juvenal is used mostly in English given to baby boys, Juvenal means "Young"
- Shehla dominantly is used in Kannada and Bengali is rooted from Old English and Latin, meaning of Shehla is "Kind of a Flower, Almost Black or Dark Brown" is used as a girl name
- Zorka - Illustrous and Perpetual girl name Zorka is used substantially in Finnish, Swedish and Danish is of Slavonic,Latin origin. Zorka is equivalent of Zora in Croatian language
- Benedicte - Unfamiliar and Contemporary Benedicte is originated from Latin is used as a girl name, Benedicte means "The Blessed" is majorly used in Danish and Scandinavian
- Loli means Pain has origin in Latin and Spanish is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Neifion
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Neifion
Share your opinion on Neifion